Eliza’s Manor offers the perfect setting for an authentic and cosy high tea and has the reputation to go with it. Relax with friends in our velvet antique chairs by the fire, or perhaps in our outside courtyard surrounded by roses. Choose between an opulent, mouth-watering high tea or a scrumptious Devonshire tea of tea and scones.
Our high teas spare no detail, and include:
- Tiered platters of petite delicacies, both savoury and sweet, prepared by our talented chef
- Bottomless Harney & Sons tea and filter coffee served in authentic fine bone china
- A central location and complementary off-street parking
- Petite scones with Cream and Jam
- Kids high tea for your little ones upon request
Bookings are essential and always welcome. Please also contact us for any high tea function queries, including children’s high tea parties.